What is WWW.DOTPHOTO.COM?
dotPhoto provides the most comprehensive photo printing and image/sound archiving services on the Internet-at prices you'll enjoy. We're the first Web site to accept both image and sound files from digital cameras. And the only site where you can add sound clips to your current and archived digital photos. You can even communicate via "instant voice mail" with friends and family as they view your photo album at dotPhoto. Our goal is to enable both novice and professional photographers to enjoy the full benefits of digital photography.
Let's go to www.dotphoto.com for a demonstration.
- Extremely convenient and easy to use
- Provides a multimedia format
- Very cheap, relatively high-quality source of prints ($0.17/print for 400 4" X 6" prints)
- Ideal way to distribute trip and tour pictures to family, friends, and tour partners
- Relatively small display size with no scaling
- Limited to 10 hand-selected upload images at a time (i.e., no folder manipulation)
- Occasional loss of resolution upon display
- Cumbersome sorting (should have automatic alphabetical default)
- Great web site - You really do get something for nothing!
PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2.0
- Easily import photos from digital cameras, CDs, and scanners.
- Capture frames from downloaded video files
- Quickly remove red eye, straighten and crop, and adjust lighting, contrast, color, and focus in the Quick Fix dialog box.
- Automatically blend multiple images into seamless panoramas with Adobe Photomerge technology.
- Organize photos in the File Browser, where you can preview, sort, rotate, and rename images.
- Check here for Reviews of Photoshop Elements 2.0
Demonstration of Key Features
- Batch Processing - essential for preparing digital images for the WWW and Email
- Red Eye Reduction
The Solution - Use "RedEye Tool"
The Solution - Use Rotate, Crop. Paint fill, and Paintbrush
Photo Editing Enhance Features and Filters
Use Enhance --> Auto Level + Auto Contrast
Use Enhance --> Adjust Lighting --> Fill Flash
Use Filter --> Render --> Lighting Effects followed by Crop
Use Enhance --> Adjust Color --> Color Variations
Finally, Elements provides many fancy type styles through Layer Styles